Everyone looks great with a tan, especially during the summer months when the weather is warmer and you want to show off a little more skin. However, not everyone wants to use a tanning booth or sunbathe due to the effects of UV rays. At JUJU’s we have a great solution to achieving a yearlong tan without any damaging effects on your skin – why not try one of our high quality spray tans?
What is a Spray Tan?
A spray tan is a form of sunless tanning in which a fine mist is sprayed directly onto the skin. Over a few hours, the mist reacts with your skins natural chemistry to create an incredible sun-kissed glow. With proper aftercare, your tan can last up to ten days after application.
Booking a Spray Tan Party
At JUJU’s, we love creating making our customers feel beautiful and confident. We also love to let our hair down and party! With this in mind, we decided to combine the two and create our innovative spray tan parties. By booking as a group, you can take advantage of our discounted rate and enjoy a relaxing beauty treatment with your friends. If you prefer the comfort of your own home, why not speak to our helpful receptionist about booking a mobile spray tan party. The larger the party, the better the discount so talk to us about the number of guests at your party.
Wedding Spray Tans
For those getting married or celebrating a wedding, we offer spray tan parties for a number of guests so you can all tan at the same time! We know how important the perfect pictures are for any bride to be, so why not book a party at JUJU’s so that all your wedding party share the same sun kissed glow. If you’re pampering at home, our mobile spray tanners are happy to come to you, so you can tan in the comfort of your own surroundings. Please note – this service is only available within 3 miles of our Camden beauty salon.
Before having a Spray Tan
- The day before your spray tan, it is very important to exfoliate your whole body in order to achieve an even tan. Spending more time on problem areas such as elbows, knees, hands and feet to ensure that you streak free tan.
- Shave (with soap and water only) the day before your tan and avoid putting oil based shaving creams onto the skin. Oil acts as a barrier and will prevent the tan from reaching the skin.
- If you prefer to wax, this treatment must be carried out at least 2 days before the spray tan.
- Take off all make up before the tan. Again, avoid oil based makeup remover.
- Bring loose, dark clothing to wear after the application.
Taking care of your Spray Tan
- In order to enjoy streak free results, avoid washing for 12 hours after the application of the colour.
- Avoid the use of oil based moisturisers before or after the tan as this will hinder the development and longevity of the colour. Ask your beautician for more advice about the products we recommend for use instead.
- Wait until after your first shower to apply moisturiser, otherwise the colour may streak.
- Do not exfoliate for 48 hours after the application of the tan and do so gently. Vigorous exfoliation will cause the colour to become patchy. Avoid the use of body mitts and loofahs as they also cause the colour to fade.
- Always remember to use an oil free sunscreen when exposed to the sun. Despite having a tan, you still need to same level of sun protection as you are not protected from UV rays.
How to book a spray tan party
To find out more information or to book a spray tan party call our helpful and friendly receptionist on 0207 2678787 for a quick discussion about your sunless tanning options. Please visit our tanning section for more information regarding this service!